By Platinum Ambassador Mindy Jones
Reliv’s Aloha Hawaii Promotion is an amazing opportunity for growing your business and a free vacation! Here are my top 10 tips to help you qualify for Hawaii:
- Start with the right mindset. Make a decision that you are going to earn the Hawaii trip no matter how long you’ve been with Reliv, even if you signed up today or have been in Reliv for 20+ years.
- Visualize yourself in Hawaii. How is it going to feel? What activities will you be enjoying? Put pictures of Hawaii around your house. Look at them daily and visualize yourself there for motivation.
- Get familiar with the promotion. How can you earn points? Lay out a game plan. How many autoship customers? Quick Starts? Master Affiliates? Who can you help your organization qualify?
- Put up a tracking sheet where you can see it daily.
- Start filling your pipeline by having a daily plan of action. How many NEW people are you talking to on a daily basis? How many appointments are you doing weekly?
- Reach out to customers and Distributors. Find out what is new in their life and tell them how excited you are about all the great things that are going on with Reliv. Connect them to stories and share the promotion. Show them the benefits of becoming a Quick Start or a Master Affiliate. Find out who wants to work toward the Hawaii trip and work with them!
- Send videos to prospects, customers and Distributors through Reliv’s Mobile App and then make sure to follow up.
- Plug into conference calls, meetings, trainings, webinars, Facebook Groups and in-home presentations. Talk to your upline and any organization you have available in your area. Do these with other people!
- Make use of the tools available, including the new Product Training Cards to learn the product inside and out, and Shake Party Box to help build your business and get to your next Director level.
- Just do it! Make it happen! You deserve it and it will definitely be worth it. See you in Hawaii! Aloha!