By Director of Product Development & Fit3 Trainer Tina Van Horn
We may not always feel like exercising, but the right playlist can really get you motivated and help you scorch calories like nobody’s business! So we got to thinking… what are those iconic songs that can really get you pumped up and ready to sweat? For this one we went straight to the source and our Head Coach Tina Van Horn hooked us up with her go-to playlist. Take a look at a few of Tina’s favorites then pop over to our Fit3 community and share your favorite workout music with us!
1. “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey: The quintessential workout song! You can’t go wrong here.
2. “Her Strut” by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band: Well, because that’s just how I roll! This may actually be my theme song.
3. “Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga: Not only is this one the ringtone on my phone but also a motto as I prefer to walk on the edge of a lot of things in life!
4. “Love Runs Out” by One Republic: Such a strong beat, you can’t help but move your feet!
5. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor: For when you start to doubt yourself, this one will get your motivation right back!
6. “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins: Growing up in the 80s, this one is iconic!
7. “Danger Zone” by Kenny Loggins: Top Gun soundtrack! Still love that movie – beach volleyball scene, anyone?
8. “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson: The lyrics, the beat, the voice! Everything about this one makes it a great addition to the playlist.
9. “Livin’ On a Prayer” by Bon Jovi: For the days when a prayer is all that I have!
10. “Feel Invincible” by Skillet: The lyrics to this one definitely push me out of my comfort zone. A necessity for a strong workout!
11. “Kryptonite” by 3 Doors Down: This one helps me channel my inner super hero while I’m conquering big hills during a run.
12. “We Got the Beat” by the Go-Go’s: A bunch of girls just having fun!
13. “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees: Get ready to break out the disco moves!