By Director of Marketing Erin Koch & Director of Product Development & Fit3 Trainer Tina Van Horn
This is the year to better your health, boost your business and find the new you! We have collaborated to make a list of simple changes you can make in 2019 to make this your year!
Trainer Tina’s Health & Fitness Tips
- Pack your lunch instead of eating out. This will not only be better for your diet, but also for your wallet!
- Make a delicious dessert-inspired Reliv shake instead of sugary alternatives. There’s no better way to end a meal than with the best core nutrition available.
- Walk while you talk. Get moving during your meetings and phone calls to minimize your inactivity.
- Squeeze in a 30-minute workout during your lunch break. This solves your problem of not wanting to wake up earlier or being too tired after work. Lucky for you, the Fit3 workouts are all accessible on the Reliv Mobile App!
- Carry a water bottle everywhere you go. Ideally, you should be consuming at least nine glasses of water a day, but this can also depend on your weight and activity level.
- Meditate for five minutes. Whether it be in the morning or during the workday, or even at night, taking the time to reflect on your day and just being present makes a big difference to your overall mood.
- Set a kitchen curfew. Don’t eat after a specified time you have set for yourself. For example, I try not to eat past 8 p.m.
- Tweak a favorite recipe by replacing or reducing added sugar and unhealthy fats, even if that simply means drinking your coffee black or using dates to sweeten your favorite treats.
- Track everything you eat for just one day. Keep a notebook and you’ll be surprised by the amount of “just one bite” or samples sneak into your day.
- Use a smaller plate at meal times. This classic trick will help you train your brain to be better at controlling portion sizes.
Marketing Expert Erin’s Business Branding Tips
- Be the brand. You represent your business, so wear or carry gear with a Reliv or Fit3 logo on you when you’re on the go. You will be amazed at the prospects you get who will ask you “What’s Reliv?” or “What’s Fit3?”
- Define who you are. Write down 3-5 topics that you are passionate about and use that to write your online bio and one-minute story. Your story could be about the Reliv products, the Reliv business or both. But it has to be authentic to you and your brand. If you don’t know who you are, your prospects won’t either. And remember that people only buy from those they know, like and trust.
- Get the Reliv Mobile app. If you’re in business in today’s world, you need technology that goes with you. This is the EASIEST and FASTEST way for you to share videos and websites with prospects, place orders and signup someone on the go. Plus, who wouldn’t love to get instant notifications with every new order, new customer or new Distributor?! We have seen our Distributors who use this app take their business to new heights! Plus, they are the FIRST ones to hear about a new sale, promotion and exclusive videos.
- Use professionally designed marketing materials. As a Reliv Distributor you have the benefit of having an entire marketing team who has done all of the hard work for you! Using beautifully designed presentations, brochures, event signage and more makes you look like a pro, plus it gives you more time to build your business! We want people to look at you and know right away that you’re a Reliv Distributor. Get logos, beautiful product photos, incredible before and after weight loss photos and so much more at flickr.com/reliv. Just click the “Albums” tab and click the down arrow to download the images. Then you simply email the images to your local print shop. You can also click the right arrow to share images online with your prospects – so easy!
- Host a Shake Bar. Invite your friends and their friends over for a fun shake bar and watch your product sales grow! We have delicious recipes on Flickr that you can send to your local print shop, so you look like an expert! This is such a fun way to introduce someone new to our products… and they will always remember how delicious it tasted. Just be sure to have plenty of product on hand for purchase.
- Start a Fit3 workout group. Pick one or two days a week to get together and do one of our Fit3 workouts. Invite new people each week, encourage your team to do the same, and watch your team and business grow! Public places like a park or community center are even better and you should have a sign that welcomes new people.
- Host a Girlfriends’ Getaway. This does NOT have to be complicated. The point is to get your girlfriends and their friends together to have fun and to show them how they can get healthier and live happier! Serve shakes, have a dance party, host a clothing swap day, meet for a walk in the park…there are so many ways to get together and have fun. We were amazed at the turnout at our Girlfriends’ Getaway last summer and plan to do more in 2019. But why wait for us when you can host your own! If you need tips, check out our Reliv Facebook Page and click the “Videos” tab. You’ll see our Shake Chat on Shake parties, which has tips to get you started!
- Go to Reliv Live. Pick a city, but make sure you get there! Why? Because you are investing in YOURSELF. Going to Reliv Live is telling yourself that you’re worth investing in – and you are! You’re going to leave with inspiration, a notebook full of new ideas and motivation that will give your business a push forward in 2019. Plus, let’s not forget that there is nothing more fun than a Reliv event with all your friends! Invite at least two new people to go with you and let them catch the spark of inspiration they need too! Check out the fun cities and start planning your getaway now at reliv.com/events.
- Tell someone new about Reliv today! All the other tips listed will help you do this. That is the first step in truly building your business.
We hope these tips will help you make 2019 the best year ever! Try one at a time and you’ll reach your personal wellness and business goals in no time.