It’s go time at Reliv, and what better way to get going than with new fitness challenges to motivate you to get moving and have fun!
Starting in September, we’re launching fun monthly challenges to give you new opportunities to win some great Team Reliv gear. These challenges will replace the current Team Reliv Fitness Club (see note below if you still want to track your exercise with us online). Our goal is to increase participation and get as many people moving and talking about fitness as possible — and to have fun doing it!
Here are some of the upcoming challenges we have lined up, so get ready… it’s go time!
- September: Family Fitness – Sound off! What is your family fitness goal and what are you doing as a team to accomplish it? Take pictures and send us your progress report.
- October: Get Motivated! – What is your favorite motivational quote? Help fuel the fitness fire by sending in your favorite quotes to keep the momentum going and you could win a prize if yours is voted as the favorite!
- November: Marathon In a Month – One mile a day, running or walking, and you’ll knock out a marathon in a month. It’s a great way to get going, one step at a time.
- December: Team Reliv Photo Contest – Send us your Team Reliv photo. Feature Team Reliv gear in fun and interesting places and scenes. Have a funny/inspiring/cool idea for a photo? Take the shot and send it in and let Team Reliv fans vote on the winner.
- January: Try Something New! – The best way to get out of a workout rut is to try a new exercise or workout. So sign up for that yoga class you’ve been eyeballing, work out at the playground or hit the trails instead of the treadmill. Get creative to get results and let us know how it went.
- February: 25 for 25! – 25 different exercises for 25 days to help celebrate our 25th year! What better way to get momentum going than by establishing healthy new habits in all areas of your Reliv life.
Have you been tracking your workouts? Don’t worry, the fitness tracker isn’t going anywhere, so be sure to keep logging in your workouts and keep posting on the Team Reliv Facebook page what you’ve been doing. You never know when we may pull your name for a prize!