Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Reliv!
St. Pat’s Day doesn’t have to be all green beer, corned beef and cabbage. This “shamrock shake” will have you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day a healthier way!
The recipe below is a version of Katie Farrell’s delicious-looking Shamrock Shake recipe from “Dashing Dish.” We simply modified it to include Reliv healthy soy protein products and all-natural stevia-derived Relivables sweetener. Yum!
- 1/2c. low-fat cottage cheese or vanilla yogurt
- ?1 scoop Reliv Now® (for your daily nutrition) or ProVantage® (for after your workout)
- 1/8 tsp. mint extract (or to taste)
- 2 scoops of Relivables® All-Natural Sweetener
- 5-10 ice cubes
- 4-6 oz. water
- a few drops of green food coloring, or a handful of spinach to make it green
- 1-2 tbsp. sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix (optional)
Directions: Blend in a blender until it reaches desired thickness.