Let’s face it — amid all that holiday cheer lurks a good deal of stress as well. It’s not uncommon for all that shopping, planning, prepping and partying to leave you feeling pooped.Don’t let stress get the best of you. Use the following tips to stay relaxed and in control this season:
- Follow the well-researched basics of getting enough sleep and exercise, and eat a healthy, balanced diet. During stressful times, you need these basics more than ever.
- Practice relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation or deep breathing. One great stress buster is inhaling through your nose to the count of four. Then exhale through your mouth to the count of eight.
- Stay in regular contact with family and friends so you don’t feel isolated.
- Everyone loves a holiday card. Write a note to friends even if you haven’t seen them in years. Bonus: It brings more cards back your way!
- Turn off the TV and turn on the music instead a couple times a week. Choose soothing music or sing-a-long to comforting holiday music.
- Take time to do things that make you feel good, like taking a bubble bath or enjoying aromatherapy candles. It’s a gift to yourself!
Reliv Slimplicity® Weight Loss System can help you stay healthy and energized this holiday season. And it’s so easy to follow, it will slip right into your holiday routine. Slimplicity also will give you a sense of control at all those holiday parties — and eliminate the stress of saying no!