TOP 10 ROOKIE BONUS WINNERS
10. Barbara Myers from Illinois, $250
9. Lucy Jara from California, $300
8. Tracey Johnson from Oregon, $350
7. Liz Hamilton from Illinois, $400
6. Dave Bartholomaus from Missouri, $450
5. Janelle & Tim Michelsen from North Dakota, $500
4. Patricia Erven from Minnesota, $600
3. Marco Romeiro from Massachusetts, $700
2. Olivia & Lucio Peralta from Oklahoma, $800
1. Rukia Mohamud from California, $1000
ROOKIE BONUS SPONSOR WINNERS (each receives $100)
John & Mary Del Carlo from Illinois
Christine & David Funnell from Massachusetts
Harlan Humphrey from South Dakota
Nancy Lovelace from California
Maria & J. Reyes Perez from Oklahoma
Nimco Siyad from California
Janice Stejskal from Minnesota
Fuavai & Lisa Tapasa from Oregon
Jean Walters from Missouri
Erin & Matthew Whyte from Illinois
Debbie & Marlon Sias from Minnesota, $500
Abdi Hashi & Qadro Mohamud from North Dakota
TOP 10 PGPV
10. David & Mary Jane Gehman from Pennsylvania, $1000
9. Steve & Joyce Holthaus from Illinois, $1250
8. Stephanie & Paul Collins from New Hampshire, $1500
7. Reuban & Arlene Martin from Pennsylvania, $1750
6. Dr. Tim & Elizabeth Hogan from Ohio, $2000
5. Pam & Dean Thielen from Nebraska, $2250
4. Lena Auker from Pennsylvania, $2500
3. Florence & Elo Sauder from Canada, $3000
2. Trish & Doug Fischer from Colorado, $4000
1. Crismon & Vivienne Lewis from Oregon, $5000
Robert Laird is a Reliv Key Director from Garden Grove, California, and one half of the Primordial Penguins musical duo — a Reliv conference favorite. Here he shares his top tips for building your success every day. Access more smart living tips at
Success doesn’t happen tomorrow; it starts today. It is the right combination of dreams, goals and actions that lead to incredible rewards. It is also a choice. You can choose to take action right now — this minute — to move yourself down the road toward whatever your vision of success may be. Continue Reading →
Name: Vincente & Manuela Cabrera
Hometown: Austin, TX
A new horizon: We dreamed of starting our own business. We considered opening a restaurant, but knew that would not give us the freedom we craved.
Our solution: We decided Reliv was the answer: home-based, minimum investment, guaranteed quality products, company support and help available from our upline. Plus, we could work our business together. We started as Master Affiliates, got trained, learned the business model and established our goals.
Fast learners: We committed to working one year and then reviewing our results. In our first month we shared the LunaRich® Super Packs and many of our friends signed up. We quickly recouped our investment and had our own free product from the MA Super Pack. We have already reached the Key Director level and with it a $500 check, plus a $1,000 Rookie Bonus! Reliv even took us to Quebec City! We have found our future.
Name: Esther van der Loos & Corné de Koning
Corné – Winner and national record holder of 500 metres on an ergometer despite a birth defect.
Esther – Started rowing in 2006 despite partial paraplegics. Individual 2 x Dutch champion indoors and 3 x Dutch champion in the skiff.
Together – 4th at the World Cup in Eton and 5th at the World Championships in South Korea.
On October 22, the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition at the University of Illinois hosted a special informational presentation featuring Dr. Alfredo Galvez, chief scientific advisor at SL Technology, a Reliv company. During his visit Dr. Galvez had the opportunity to sit down with Dr. Elvira de Mejia, UI Professor and leading food science researcher. The video above features highlights from their discussion. Continue Reading →
Book: The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
Author: Jon Gordon
How did you hear about this book? I went to a conference where Jon Gordon was to be a headline speaker. Not knowing anything about him, I thought it would be a good idea to read his work to get to know his ideas and become familiar with the presentation. I picked up The Energy Bus at the library and read it on my flight.
What is the main lesson you learned from this book? It had a profound impact on how often I portrayed the life of the passengers on the “bus” who felt “down and out.” After hearing Jon’s full speech, I was truly taken that it was possible to live the way pointed out by the bus driver. And by going with that line of thinking would be much better off in every way; my business, my personal life, my friendships. They would all benefit.
One practical piece of advice from this book: Everything happens for a reason, so you should learn to make the most of it. People who need the most help are often the least open to receiving it. You’re the driver of your own bus, and you’re responsible for fueling it with positive energy, inviting the right people along for the ride and driving with purpose!
This book is an ideal pick for: Anyone looking for quick inspiration. It’s an easy read with bite-sized advice that can be finished in one 2-hour sitting. It’s great for everyone from teenagers to adults.
It’s 10 pm and too late to make a phone call, but how about just a few more emails? Stop. Make a quick to-do list for tomorrow, power down your computer and go to bed. You’ll get more done tomorrow, better and faster, if you get the proper amount of rest tonight. You already know that you can eat your way to healthier sleep with optimal Reliv nutrition. We’ve even shown you 5 ways to sleep like a baby. But here’s the science behind why sleep is as important to your health as diet and exercise. Continue Reading →
November is American Diabetes Month. The CDC’s National Diabetes Statistics Report estimates that 9.3% of the U.S. population 20 years or older, or 29.1 million people, have diabetes. Those under 20 years old with diabetes number about 208,000. For all of these individuals, monitoring blood glucose is an important daily concern — and should be a priority for all of us. Continue Reading →
The Master Affiliate (MA) Super Bundle gives you nine LunaRich® Super Packs (each with four cans of Reliv Now® and two 120-count bottles of LunaRich X™). Here’s why starting your business here is a great decision:
1) You qualify as an MA and can earn at the highest profit level — 35% on retail with your first MA order, 40% on all orders after that.
2) You can earn overrides as you help others join you— residual income! You earn 5% wholesale on their first Super Bundle, and then 8% overrides on all their business after that!
3) You qualify to earn cash bonuses, including a Rookie Bonus of up to $1,000 in each of your first three months as an MA!
4) You qualify to earn Reliv incentive trips. Achieve MA right now and your name will be entered into an exclusive drawing to win a trip to paradise! Check it out.
5) You get Reliv’s two most popular products packaged to move — fast. This simplifies the decision for new people to get started with Reliv. The result: speedy success!